Come be part of a non-judgmental group of expecting and postpartum mothers to build your village, and share stories about pregnancy, birth, and life with a new baby.
Discussion topics may include:
- infant feeding support
- sleep solutions
- maternal nutrition and self-care
- reconnecting with yourself and your partner
- the challenges of returning to work
- the impending transition of your family structure
- coping with physical symptoms and discomforts of pregnancy
- preparing for labor, developing a birth plan, discussing options
- setting up a support system for after the baby is born
- any other topic relevant to the group
This group will meet the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month.
There is no fee to attend; tea will be provided.
Babes-in-arms are welcome to attend with you, but the space is not suitable for older children
This group is not a substitute for prenatal, primary, or pediatric care. If you have a medical question about you or your baby you must contact your provider.
We hope to see you there!
Questions? Contact Nina!